Serveral engineering companies valuate E³.series as a very good solution.
Modelling & structuring plant specific true object oriented database within a multiuser environment (database including all plant equipment, drawings and relevant technical docs.), combined with E³'s unique quality control offers electrical & process engineering departments an efficient tool.
Solutions for integration between ECAD and MCAD also make E³.series a good choice for collaboration across departments.
Download whitepaper: Concurrent Mechanical & Electronics Design (PDF)
- one system; - 'overall' as well as 'detailed engineering
- same object may be represented in different 'type of documentation' (; block-, single line-, wiring-, termination-, GA- diagram, etc.)
- assure quality in all document types changing object once
- communication to engineering databases and/or excel
- automatic generation of documentation from available sources (;excel, configurators, eng.databases, etc.)
- reuse of documentation from several vendors (;different formats)
- manage all plant cables (become 'master of all cables')
- multiuser environment
- simultaneously multi diciplin engineering (;Electrical Engineering & Hydraulic/Pneumatic)
- import General Arrangement, place equipments physical view with direct link to schematics
- direct access to datasheets and certificates relevant to all equipment included
- export final documentation in any accepted format (;pdf, dwg/dxf, dgn, tif, etc.)